Contracting at EY
Whether you’re a first time contractor or a regular with us, feel part of a team and gain experience with exciting projects shaping the working world. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Middle East Healthcare Market
The healthcare market in the Middle East is undergoing a rapid and comprehensive transformation with the patient at the center. Better patient healthcare access & outcomes, facility performance, financial accountability as well as the unique healthcare digitization agenda form the cornerstones of this transformation
To help support and realize this transformation, EY is looking to recruit healthcare consulting specialists to join us on this exciting journey to accelerate their own careers and shape the future of healthcare within the Middle East.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you will be involved in comes down to providing excellent customer service and helping ensure your multi-functional and multi-disciplinary teams do the same. Working as part of a high-performing team, you will be involved in the shaping and delivery of transformation projects and programs, to include, but not limited to, clinical care models, performance improvement, and system re-design.
Skills and attributes for success
• Professionals with a strong work ethic, motivation and the willingness to learn
• Ability to work in truly international teams and collaborate across levels
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong healthcare clinical, operational, industry or consulting background with 5-8 years’ experience
- Understanding of the current global and regional healthcare challenges
- Proficiency in English Language
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel across the region
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Clinical qualifications e.g. doctor, nurse
- Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in a related health discipline e.g. master’s in health management
- Proficiency in Arabic
- Previous experience working in the GCC