Ref ID: 01120-0011882144
Classification: Web Designer
We have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our team in all aspects of design for our evolving companies and brands. This position relies heavily on your effective use of layout, branding and typography to promote our products that we sell. This position will allow you to really hone in your design chops as it allows the opportunity to work on every aspect of design - from product packaging of all shapes and sizes, signage and misc. print collateral to product highlight. The position will be remote but a high preference to someone local who has the ability for onsite visits. This role is ideal for project based freelancer. Approximately 20 to 30 hours a week.
• Development of product packaging and display concepts, including collaboration with design team, sales representatives, to ensure high quality of design solutions
• Follow best practices for structure creation, as well as software use and layout design following company standards and customer brand guidelines
• Effectively manages multiple projects and provides ongoing status reports to key stakeholders
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Works assigned schedule and works on special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of graphic design experience, with emphasis on packaging (retail industry preferred)
• Advanced knowledge of the full line of Adobe Creative Suite CC applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Flexible and willing to adapt quickly to project priorities and changes in project scope.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting demands and timelines.
• Work independently as well as collaborate with others and work under art direction
• Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously via project management tools.
• Ability to be creative, practical and to troubleshoot issues on their own
• Can serve as a creative resource for the Design Team and company as a whole
• Good communication and interpersonal skills