ESS, award-winning talent and management company, is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and motivated Graphic Designer with 2 to 5 years of experience to join our marketing team. In this role, you'll be responsible for bringing our brand to life by engaging with audiences through the design of sophisticated advertising, print collateral, and digital design. We're looking for someone with a keen eye for beautiful design that communicates our brand and educates our potential customers and employees through compelling graphics. You must demonstrate outstanding design abilities and verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and execute creative corporate, recruiting, and sales materials, including brochures, direct mail, presentations, social media, emails, promotional materials, presentations, and ads
- Create branded presentations and decks
- Transform generic, text-heavy copy into graphically engaging and concise visuals by using infographics, charts, and diagrams
- Maintain a library of projects, templates, and brand guidelines
- Commitment to and consistent ability to meet project deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Manage and maintain materials for print
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design or related field with 2-5 years working as a graphic designer
- Strong collaborator; ability to work well within a team and across departments
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, highly energetic atmosphere
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion with the knack for connecting business strategy with content development
- A strategic thinker who pays attention to details, is able to proof work, and has a keen eye for fixing errors like spelling, grammar, and formatting
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint
Benefits & Perks
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Be part of a team that helps improve education for students
All qualified applicants are invited to apply. Candidates must be able to work onsite in the Jacksonville, FL office. For immediate consideration, a cover letter, link to your portfolio, and salary requirements must accompany your resume.
As leaders in the education staffing space since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. With more than 800 school district partners throughout the US, ESS supports the education of more than 4.5 million students every day. We provide our employees the ability to work in school districts across the country in addition to benefits, comprehensive training, flexible work schedules, and professional development. Visit ESS.com to learn more and help to improve education for every student, every day.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.