Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, GFI Software. Have you got what it takes?
Most marketers have become project managers in disguise. Too much time is spent managing launches, executing demand generation campaigns, and tracking metrics. If you are an articulate software marketer who loves to create compelling stories and wants to focus on marketing, read on!
GFI creates software that fits the needs of small and medium-sized businesses. We deliver more value to customers with an unlimited model that offers all software essentials for one low price, and we need help transforming our vision into provocative messaging.
This is not your average product marketing job: in this role, you will translate product features into messages for a broad portfolio of solutions that convey our business value and resonate with the target audience. Instead of running repetitive marketing campaigns for a single product, you will be laser-focused on creating content for a broad portfolio of solutions.
If you are excited about creating content for a company that is changing the software industry, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Product Vision Pitches. You will establish common customer problems and create a vision that explains how our products will solve them.
- Writing Messaging Briefs. Supported by market research, you will create solution messages that set us apart from competitors and arm the commercial team to win customers.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- End-to-end marketing management. Your focus will be on content creation, not generating demand or navigating customer issues.
- Recycling campaigns for a single product. We have a broad portfolio, and you will create differentiated messaging for every one of them.
Global Product Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Write compelling messages that convey the business value of our products and enable sales and customer-focused communications.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Public Relations, or any technical field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a content-generation marketing role.
- At least 2 years of experience with B2B marketing.
- Experience creating customer-facing messaging artifacts (e.g., presentations, collateral).
About GFI Software
GFI Software develops essential applications for small and medium businesses. Over 80,000 customers choose GFI solutions for network management and performance, security, and collaboration applications. GFI Software available through thousands of channel partners dedicated to serving specific countries and regions worldwide.
GFI has a fully remote, global workforce. GFI has partnered with Crossover to administer its hiring and global workforce management.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4686-US-Dallas/F-GlobalProductM.003