Salary, Bonus, Benefits, 401K
What Makes a McKibbon GM for the Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra?
As a key member of the property leadership team, the General Manager is accountable for the total operation of the property. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Operations, the General Manager will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership to lead the property to achieve its business goals.
A Day in the Life:
- You will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the hotel, restaurant, Mulligan Pub, and ensuring that guest and associate satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the overall performance of the property’s operations, including (but not limited to) P&L, guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget, and labor.
- You will train fellow associates as it relates to brand and company standards to maximize revenue and reinforce superior service culture.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand, restanurant and company.
- You will inspect and oversee that safety and security standards are being maintained.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations.
- You will work closely with corporate teams in Human Resources, Accounting, Revenue Management, Food and Beverage, Sales, and Leadership to ensure that property and company goals are being achieved.
- You will act as the face of the property by being actively involved in the local community with an emphasis on the golf community.