Signature Consultants is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with the development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing applications before user acceptance
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level
- Minimum three years of experience building production quality cloud products preferred
- Minimum one year of experience with AWS preferred
- Experience with major enterprise integrations
- Experience with Node.js and Python is required
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks and CSS preprocessors
- Knowledge of jQuery, Ember, React, Redux and Reactive are preferred
- Knowledge of HTTP: protocol, error codes, methods and design patterns is required
- Experience with responsive design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Understands software engineering best practices (e.g. automated pipelines, Operational Excellence, Information Security) and sets front-end software and UX implementation standards
- Knowledge and experience with Agile software methodology as well as end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development)
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within the assigned line(s) of business is a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.