Are you an experienced Medical Front Office Admin looking for a new opportunity with the largest prosthetic & orthotic clinic in the U.S.? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Scheduling, insurance verifications and authorizations
- Checking patients in/ out, answering phones, and prepping charts
- Billing, medical records, financial counseling
Requirements for the Medical Front Office Admin:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of medical front office experience – 2+ total years of admin experience
- Must have experience with: Check-in/out, scheduling, collecting co-pays, answering calls, charts, faxes, Insurance experience
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm,
Advantages of this Medical Front Office Admin Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for the Medical Front Office Admin?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.