Are you an experienced Float Medical Office Admin. looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by working with a prestigious medical company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Float Medical Office Admin:
- Will provide nursing services in the patients’ homes/facilities within 50 miles radius
- Expected to complete 6 visits per day (caseload will include elderly population and acute care)
- Will receive a tablet for in-field work (can complete administrative work/documentation from patients’ home, their home or office)
Requirements of a Float Medical Office Admin:
- 2+ years of medical front office admin. experience
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- High School Diploma or GED
Hours for this Position: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Advantages of being a Float Medical Office Admin:
- Competitive salary: starting at $17/ hour
- Benefits offered: Dental, Life, and Health benefits and Weekly Paychecks
- Uplifting and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the Float Medical Office Admin?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.