Finance Manager (Adaptive Insights) - $120-130,000 - Jacksonville, Florida
An exciting firm who has recently undergone an Adaptive Insights implementation are looking for a Finance Manager to support the continued rollout of the software’s use. With implementation support, this role would become a key administrative figure for Adaptive Insights in the firm.
You will have the opportunity to design and maintain financial and budget models, providing data that will be at the core of the business' decision making and future growth plans. You will be tasked with creating refining & training functional leaders on customized “dashboard” metrics via Adaptive Insights.
Additional Responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of annual budget/quarterly forecasts based on input from department leads.
- Train and educate department budget owners to analyze takeaways and refine their spending projections via Adaptive Insights.
- Monitoring and internal reporting of budget to actual variances and trend analysis, including an actionable summary of takeaways and insights monthly for senior management.
- Coordination of property-level expense budgeting and capital expenditures
- BS in Accounting / Finance'
- 5+ Years' experience within Finance
- Strong Excel / Financial Modelling
- Previous Experience with Adaptive Insights is required
- Strong financial acumen; facile with all the company’s key financial statements.
- Must have a clear and thorough understanding of U.S. GAAP, SEC, and SOX regulations.