121 Altama Connector, Brunswick, GA 31525
Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager
$150K to $300K 'Plus' Income!
At least 2 years of Automotive Finance Experience is Required
Hiring for BRUNSWICK, GEORGIA
Dan Vaden Chevrolet - Cadillac of BRUNSWICK, GEORGIA is FAMILY-OWNED and a GREAT place to Build and ADVANCE a REWARDING CAREER! We need to hire an Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager, with at least 2 years of Auto F&I experience, to arrange for vehicle financing options and present customers with aftermarket products. We VALUE our employees and INVEST in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for priority consideration.
The Vaden family owns and operates Chevrolet-Cadillac dealerships in Brunswick, Savannah and Pooler, GA, a Chevrolet - Buick - GM dealership in Beaufort, SC, Nissan dealerships in Savannah, Statesboro, and Hinesville, GA, and Hilton Head, SC, and an INFINITI dealership in Hilton Head, SC. We have built relationships with thousands of customers across the southeast and actively supported several charities and our community for over 50 years.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
Live at the Beach! Enjoy Boating, Fishing, Golfing, etc. Year Round!
- $150K - $300K 'Plus' Performance Based Income Potential!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance: accident, disability, life, critical illness and cancer wellness
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicles, service and more!
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Finance and Insurance Manager:
- Arrange for vehicle financing options and present customers with aftermarket products
- Process automotive loan/titling and miscellaneous documents efficiently
- Maintain great lender relationships
- Explain all aspects of a customer's purchase ensuring 100% satisfaction
- Engage in business development to encourage referrals and repeat business
- Meet dealership sales goals
- Maintain high Customer Satisfaction Index scores
Requirements - Finance and Insurance Manager:
- At least 2 years of Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager experience is required
- Fully versed in automotive leasing and special finance
- Experienced in state law requirements including registrations, tag, tax, and title paperwork
- Professional appearance, exceptional communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and have good time management skills
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen
The Vaden family also owns an alternate transportation company, two Allstate insurance agencies, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We are an equal opportunity employer