Finance and Insurance Manager
General RV Center is hiring immediately for a Finance and Insurance Manager in our Orange Park, FL location.
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation’s Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
This growth is evident in our Finance (F&I) Department with over 350% revenue growth over the past 5 years. With 60 of the top Finance professionals in the country, General RV has been proven to be the employer of choice for high-performing Finance Managers.
What’s in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It’s more than a job – it’s the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. In return, you will have uncapped earning potential, multiple bonus and spiff opportunities, incentive travel trips, professional growth opportunities, and continuing education to name a few.
- You will oversee the customer loan origination and approval process from start to finish.
- Present financial products such as service contracts, paint and fabric protection, GAP, credit insurance and other products designed to protect our customers and their investment.
- You will partner with sales management to move deals effectively through the purchase process.
- Maintain accurate monthly performance reporting.
- Finalize financial transactions quickly while following legal and ethical practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with both customers and lending partners.
- Identify and provide solution based finance options for customers.
- Prepare all federal and state required paperwork for financial transactions and work closely with corporate finance team.
- Prior experience within the RV, Automotive industry or Powersports industry is preferred
- Proven ability to overcome sales objections
- Dealertrack and AppOne experience is preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Hustle - The finance team moves fast and so does the competition. The right candidate establishes relationships quickly while earning trust by providing expert knowledge and unparalleled customer service.
- Competitive - Our team has consistently reached new records year after year and in result, we look for candidates that are interested in breaking records and raising the bar to what is possible.
- Attitude - The team believes in hard work and having fun while doing it!
- Passion - We are in the business of providing a lifestyle to those that are passionate about RVing. You need to share the passion for providing an unparalleled customer experience.
General RV offers a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k options. Compensation will be based on skills and experience.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we’ve grown into the nation’s premier RV dealer. We’ve helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
keywords: car, rv, automotive, automotive dealership, finance manager, finance and insurance manager, special finance, AFIP, business manager, adp, ford, chevy, chevrolet, gm, lexus, dodge, chrysler, honda, buick, nissan, audi, mercedes, lincoln, toyota, hyundai, mini, bmw, subaru, winnebago, fleetwood, Camping World, Lazy Days, F&I, Finance Manager, alternative finance, sub prime