Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
This position will support office and furniture moves and related tasks. Assist client in maintaining warehouse efficiency and movement of equipment/items in and out of facility. Assist client and processing loading/unloading and paperwork of any sales of equipment. Assist customer is aspects of equipment sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Move furniture/offices (includes basic computer disconnect and reconnect)
- Transport equipment using sift trucks, pallet jacks and other equipment
- Assist in maintaining warehouse inventory to include content and efficiency. Responsible for assisting with system inventory of furniture and equipment as well as a physical location and organization
- Attend regular meeting with facilities staff to ensure all moves are on schedule and nothing is missed
- All other duties as assigned
Expected Areas of Competence
- Able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate operations when required. Core Hours are 1st shift.
- Must be able to work with industrial and construction equipment.
- Experience using all hand tools, tamper, trencher, grader, sod cutter, post hole digger, trucks, tractor, lift truck, paint spraying equipment, ladder, high jacks, scaffolding, scrubber, buffer, grinder, sweepers, and steam cleaner is preferred.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to work outside during inclement weather.
- Must be able to read building blueprints and mechanical schematics.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet Search Engines).
- Must be able to read site drawings.
- High School or GED (Plumbing, Carpentry, Handyman experience or equivalent).
- Vehicle Operators License in good standing.
- Up to 10% at facilities and work sites up to 10 miles apart.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.