EY has an immediate opening for a contract Americas Alliance Marketing Manager
• B2B alliance marketing campaign creation, development, and execution:
Develop and implement multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns aligned to buyer/client issues to drive demand and measurable impact for the EY Microsoft alliance.
Team with marketing team members, go-to-market, and Microsoft teams to create and oversee the implementation of campaign components.
Focus on campaign development, project plans, tracking progress, managing key processes like design, proofreading, branding, compliance, and more
Help to create high-impact content to support campaign objectives
• Effective program management – project manage multiple campaign components simultaneously and work independently to resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders to ensure alignment for campaign execution
• B2B marketing campaign tracking and reporting: Ensure strong coordination and development of campaign management tracking and focus on reporting progress with an eye toward standardization, effectiveness/efficiency, and repeatability
• Work closely with team members to share best practices, leverage marketing programs and initiatives, create a culture of collaboration and iteration.
• 7-10 years related work experience in integrated alliance marketing campaign development – adept at implementing go-to-market programs and associated budget
• Experience working on joint marketing programs with a global Software partner such as Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, or another similar type of firm
• Understanding of the sales funnel how to apply marketing fundamentals to create programs to drive demand
• Professional services and/or financial services marketing experience desired
• Understanding of working within a worldwide system integrator and how to gain alignment in a matrix-based organization
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Ability to work cross-organization, stakeholders, and levels