We are currently searching for an Executive Administrative Assistant & Coordinator to join our team. This person will support and work closely with our Executive and Leadership teams, based out of Jacksonville, Florida office. This person will Initiate, coordinate and execute administrative support to Executive and Senior Leadership. This is a great opportunity to join a cutting edge Healthcare IT company. We have an incredible team and fun environment. Great opportunity to jump into the IT Data Analytics space.
You can learn more about us at www.clearsense.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes
accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Coordinates travel arrangements; completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
- Conducts research; compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, emailing, and mailing.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, and E-mails using individual initiative and as assigned.