The Leaf Home Water Solutions Events team administers brand recognition and product demonstration at local events to generate leads and connect with the community. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are hard-working, and can wear many hats we’re looking for you! We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! We consistently promote Senior Management from within the organization and will give you the training and expertise to take the next step in your career!
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly Pay – Industry leading compensation package and weekly direct deposit
- Free Benefits – Heath, Dental, and Vision are FREE for employees! Our company paid plans also offer low co-pays and low deductible too! Gym reimbursement is also included!
- Training – Be set up for success from day one with industry leading training and support at levels
- Advancement – Growth equals more opportunity for all employees – our leadership team is developed from within!
At Leaf Home Water Solutions we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers home water purification and water softener systems to protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and more livable space.
The Event Marketing Manager will hire, train and develop an Event Marketing Team to build brand awareness and generate sales leads in the local market through event-based marketing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive event-based marketing initiatives to generate sales leads for sales representative follow up
- Identify, schedule, and plan event calendar for team of Event Marketers in assigned territory
- Responsibility for budgeting and staffing for identified local events
- Attend trade shows, home shows, fairs, festivals, and community events and manage event marketing team in generating new sales leads
- Manage event marketing material and equipment set up and tear down
- Collaborate with the local Operation and Installation Mangers to grow brand presence within the local market
- Recruit, hire, train and develop Event Marketers and create accountability through established Event Marketer goals and KPIs
- Develop timelines, organizational plans, and internal communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the organization
- Track and report event metrics to evaluate performance and ROI of events
- Responsible for exceeding sales lead quotas based upon established KPIs
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience of successful lead generation and management positions in direct to consumer industries
- Strong recruiting and training skills
- Experience with large scale budgeting and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage and develop others
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for event marketing
- Travel within the assigned territory as needed
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends and pre-scheduled events
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not tomorrow” mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.