This position may be filled as level I, II, or III based on experience.
- Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor tasks and responses.
- Monitor/respond to email inquiries.
- Research items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, loss draft claims and/or escalated client issues.
- Interact with carriers, taxing authorities and/or vendors for information and account updates.
- Set-up payee headers; process disbursements; and/or procure tax and insurance bills
- Assist with vendor issues, such as pulling legal descriptions, loading flood determinations, etc.
- Assist in responding to audits, procuring documents, with department mailings and other clerical duties.
- Handle/process checks and wires, stop payments, return checks and refunds.
- Work on daily operational reports, such as edit reports.
- Advise supervisor/manager of status of work, unresolved escalated items and/or potential risk/exposure issues.
- Utilize various application programs in a network environment such as Synergy, Word Processing, Excel, and LPS Imaging, as well as, navigating through vendor websites.
- Perform cross functional duties throughout the department to further development, as well as, during periods of absences, high volumes and as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree desired
- Minimum 2 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in real estate taxes or escrow analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- LPS Imaging system experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans