Reporting to the Manager of Network Infrastructure, Telecommunications & Security the Engineer III - Network will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot telecommunications hardware, including but not limited to; Cisco 4400 Series Integrated Services Routers, Cisco VG310/VG320 voice gateways, Cisco Unified Communications, Collaboration, Contact Center solutions on virtual servers, Webex conferencing units, analog punch blocks, and other related systems.
- Design, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications and Collaborations suite, including but not limited to; Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express, IM & Presence, Jabber, Unified Border Elements, and Webex Cloud.
- Design, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot third party applications, including but not limited to; Eleveo Call Recording & Quality Management, Quicklert Intelligent Alert Management, and Variphy CDR Reporting & Call Analytics.
- Recommend and schedule installations, repairs, and upgrades with facilities, operations, and Telecommunications vendors.
- Ability to administer Windows servers, Unix servers, VMWare VCenter, Cisco switches, and other related systems.
- Knowledge, understanding, and usage of QoS, Security Certificates, and advanced contact center express scripting.
- Provide client support and maintain documentation for all telecommunications related functions.
- Ability to travel between campus locations, physically install hardware, and lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to respond to critical outages 24 x 7.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
At a minimum the selected candidate must have a minimum the selected candidate must have an associate’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and two (2) years of related experience. Additionally the preferred candidate will have a bachelor's degree with three (3) years of direct experience and familiarity with job related systems.
For a complete description of this and other positions that we have available and to submit the required online application please visit our website at https://Jobs.FCCJ.edu. Interested candidates must submit a Florida Community College at Jacksonville online application; a resume will not be accepted in lieu of submitting an online application.
- provided by Dice