Embedded Software Engineer - Remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Gorman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
As a company, we design and manufacture thousands of foodservice equipment products for a wide-range of clients world-wide! Through technology, and our state of the art manufacturing plants, we have become one of the leading solution providers for fast paced businesses in the industry.
Due to growth, we are looking to add an Embedded Software Engineer to our team. This hire will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge food service products. Our team is fast paced, highly collaborative, and a part of an engineering organization with history of professional excellence.
If you are interested in learning more, apply now!
Why join us?
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Collaborate with software engineers, cloud architects, hardware developers, UX designers, product managers, technical program managers, and partner teams
- You will be given a degree of ambiguity and must be willing to develop quick proof of concepts, iterate, and improve
- Create extendable design and easy to maintain solutions with the long-term vision in mind
You should know some of the following:
- Embedded software design, development and debugging
- RTOS and / or Embedded Linux
- Experience with real time debugging tools
- Experience in one or more of these areas is a plus: sensors, touch, Wifi/Bluetooth stack, IoT, algorithms, SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.