- Remote Ecommerce Specialist 75-95K
- work from home
- applicant must have managed either a amazon or Walmart E-commerce account
- salary 75-95K
- direct hire with benefits
- call Gary 323-694-6577 PST
- The Ecommerce Specialist will lead the day to day sales and analytic activities for select ecommerce accounts. Building items, developing content and executing a sales plan to maximize revenue and margins for the company
- Partnering with contacts at respective client companies to develop initiatives that drive the business through assortment strategies, marketing, advertising, and promotional campaigns in support of their unique selling proposition.
- Supporting brand strategy across these platforms to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage brand equity with all constituents.
- Conducting thorough analysis on marketing campaigns to measure the success, and present learnings to external teams to help inform future business decisions.
- Maximizing marketing dollars to drive profitable sales and advance the unique goals of the client.
- Becoming an expert on advertising, e-commerce, and marketing; learning about marketing innovations coming out of key ecommerce retailers and guiding company through adoption.
- high school diploma
- Experience: minimum 1 to 3 years of similar experience in an ecommerce specialist role
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals