This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $190,000 - $205,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for a Director of Platform Product Management! This focuses on Policy and Access Management and is a brand new role for a growing team.
Join us in our greater mission to transform the world of Healthcare! We are using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us to continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life!
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
- Be the spokesperson and representative for your product area to customers, stakeholders, partners, and executives.
- Run beta and pilot programs and assure user acceptance testing for all new product features and enhancements.
- Lead the execution of product planning and design; market, business and functional requirement development; and drive product implementation to enable adoption, client satisfaction, compliance with regulatory, quality, and contractual obligations.
- Integrate 3rd party and internal services within the platform.
- Build out the platform, strategy, etc.
- Work on a team of about 3 people, growing to a target of 8-10 people.
- Work closely with executive management, CEO
- Minimum of 5+ years broad and deep product management experience with a technical focus required. Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- History of creating, developing, and growing platform products - ideally has been a product line manager for platform products in the past.
- Background/domain knowledge in at least two of the following: distributed policy management, attribute-based access, security token services, data labeling, big data.
- Background in Identity Management, Access Management, Access Controls, Distrubuted systems, Rights Management, etc.
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of product management including outbound (pricing, go to market, messaging, sales enablement) and inbound product management (defining detailed use cases/epics, detailed requirements, and driving schedules).
- Enterprise and large enterprise segment experience.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.