Salary, Quarterly Bonus, Benefits, 401K, Tuition Assistance and more!
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Director of Sales?
As a key member of the property leadership team, the Hotel Director of Sales is accountable for the revenue generation of the hotel. Reporting to the General Manager, the Hotel Director of Sales is responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership to lead the property to achieve its business goals.
A Day in the Life:
- Director of Sales will be responsible for the overall sales and revenue of the property.
- Weekly you will attend revenue management and sales strategy calls property and regional team
- You will train all associates as it relates to the sales process to maximize revenues.
- Director of Sales will implement and train associates on all McKibbon procedures that relate to sales, including systems and processes.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up to date on new sales initiatives for the brand and company.
- You will be actively involved in critiquing the STR report.
- Director of Sales will actively support the operations team.
- You will maintain positive relationships with the management company, property owners, and clients.
- You will act as the face of the property by being involved in the community.
- You will maintain all sales documentation and sales procedures through training, coaching, counseling, and progressive discipline when necessary.
- Director of Sales will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations.
- You will be the lead team member for interviewing and hiring any new sales team members.
- Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years' minimum experience as a hotel Sales Manager or Director of Sales
- Previous hotel management experience within other disciplines (highly desired)
- Experience working with major brands like Marriott, Hilton, or Starwood (highly desired)
- The ability to make revenue management decisions to effectively grow market share
- The skills and experience to lead a team to consistently deliver exceptional guest service and effectively grow revenues
- A proven track record of adhering to budgets
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to develop a strong sales team
- Delphi Standard and Essentials or Delphi Advanced experience