Direct Sales Agent (Medicare) - Remote Work Opportunity **Can sit anywhere in the US- permanent work from home -
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
What Anthem can do for you:
- Competitive pay
- Career path & development opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- 401K match
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Employee discount program
- PTO and 8 paid holidays
Direct Sales Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of inside sales experience
- Experience with Medicare products
- Experience in working in a fast paced call center environment highly preferred
- Life and Health Agent license in state of which you reside highly preferred
- Must maintain appropriate license required by the Department of Insurance to sell Medical, Dental and Life products in all states served by the Company's Direct Sales.
- Able to work a schedule between the hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F, shift bid driven & overtime during the week and on weekends during our peak seasons (Oct.-Dec)
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.