What is BoomTown?
We are 350+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build, and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000 clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing, close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app. We go much further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead qualification services and digital marketing, and our client success teams provide personalized support at every step: onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic growth.
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create Amazing Experiences, and that doesn't just apply to our product. We're dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you're looking for, we'd love to speak with you!
BoomTown is seeking someone who is digital marketing savvy and loves interacting with clients. As a Digital Success Strategist, you will partner closely with our Search Engine Marketing Team and Social Marketing Team to assess, analyze, and share paid advertising performance and recommendations with clients. Want to join our amazing team of strategists to help our clients get the best results and meet their online marketing goals? If so, keep reading!
Successful candidates are team players who enjoy helping others fix problems, strategize, and succeed. If you have a passion for diving into advertising data and being client-facing, this position is for you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Communicating and consulting with clients (via email and phone calls) regarding paid advertising and SEO/organic questions, concerns, and/or escalations
- Educate clients in regards to launching, pausing, and/or making changes to paid advertising campaigns and provide potential strategies/recommendations that can benefit client's advertising campaigns
- Be an expert advisor and resource for clients and other internal BoomTown teams, including but not limited to Success Managers and Sales Teams
- Build trust to help retain clients while identifying ways to increase the number of clients who use our paid advertising service
We'd Love to Speak with You If
- You have experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console (Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics Academy, Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus)
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex digital marketing concepts to a non-technical audience
- You're a team player that has relentless attention to detail, is creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure, and has demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a passion for, and knowledge of current and emerging digital marketing channels and look to uncover trends to help campaign performance and business objectives
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for creative problem-solving
- A BA in advertising, online advertising, marketing, or communications is a bonus
What We Need From You
- 2 years of digital marketing experience
- 1 year direct customer service experience
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.