Support a team of Data Engineers and Scientist solving challenging problems in predictive analytics by building scalable infrastructure- 100% work from home
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Charles Simmons
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
A leading provider of analytics services and technology for government, healthcare, and business Clients. Founded in 2012 by senior members of the Democratic re-election campaign team, we help our clients optimize their engagements with customers, supporters and stakeholders to achieve their goals.
Today, our team counts over 50 data scientists, engineers, and strategists from diverse backgrounds who share a passion for using data to solve the world’s greatest social and analytical challenges. We’ve served more than 400 organizations ranging from political campaigns to advocacy groups, unions, government agencies, and international groups, as well as companies in the automotive, travel, consumer packaged goods, entertainment, healthcare, media, telecom, and other industries. Along the way, we’ve developed some of the most innovative tools available in analytics, media optimization, reporting, and influencer outreach.
Why join us?
- Premier Health Insurance plan for individuals and families
- 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO
- paid parental leave
- 100% telecommute
- Know the core concepts of programming
- Understand the basics of a specialty - e.g., web frontend, API backend, data engineering.
- In order to be qualified for this position you must currently have or be able to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance, which requires either US Citizenship or 3 years of US residency.
You will stand out as a candidate if any of these apply to you:
- Demonstrated interest in using data and technology to advance social good in areas like health, education or civic engagement
- Worked with SQL databases in the past, especially if you have built complex SQL pipelines (with analytic functions, nested queries, and more) on a columnar SQL database systems, such as Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, or Vertica
- Experience deploying applications in an AWS or other cloud environment using automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet, and cluster management/orchestration software like Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience building distributed data processing systems using tools like Spark, Kafka, Storm, or Hadoop
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.