We are currently looking for a Dental Office Manager for our affiliated practice; Imray and Gesek Oral Surgery located in Jacksonville, FL. 32204 This is a full-time position. The Dental Office Manager we hire will have 2+ years' experience managing a dental office; knowledge of insurance; exceptional customer service skills; oral surgery experience is a plus. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
The following office manager duties are noted; however, other duties may be assigned:
- Achieves revenue goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Manages office within budget guidelines to include clerical and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
- Increases and stimulates new patient growth by supporting sales, marketing and promotional programs.
- Recruits, hires and develops office teams capable of providing best in class patient care.
- Directly supervises office teams and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicates with office teams regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully.
- Completes administrative tasks, such as flash report review, bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
- Maintains patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, personal information, treatment consultation documentation, account history transactions and electronic QSI data.
- Manages and assists designated office team members with appropriate payment and insurance processes.
- Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Continually works towards building and sustaining a joined leadership work environment with doctors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Must have management/supervisory experience within a dental office, prefer 2-3 years
- Must have experience working in a dental, medical office required
- Must have experience in insurance
At DCA we dont just accept differences we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in todays changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.Go further with an Ally