$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Family Dentistry at Wildlight
is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our team.
Mon-Thursday. 8-5 (wed 10-7)
New and Upcoming Wildlight Community. Located right off I-95.
Why Heartland Dental?
As an elite clinical provider and patient advocate, you’ll receive best in class non-clinical support to provide exceptional lifetime patient care while obtaining unparalleled education to enhance your clinical skills. You’ll work in an environment that encourages full clinical autonomy, giving your patients the time and attention they need, with the ability to tap into a hygiene mentor program. You’ll work a schedule that inspires work life balance and receive competitive benefits. Provide outstanding patient care, invest in your community, and do it all with the support of Heartland Dental.
As a Dental Hygienist, you’ll be recognized as an elite clinical provider and patient advocate. You’ll be an integral member of the patient care team, giving your patients the time and care they need, deserve and desire. With best-in-class support through our robust Hygiene mentor program and unparalleled educational offerings to enhance your clinical skills – you’ll be 100% supported as you provide exceptional lifetime care to your patients!
What You’ll Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your fingertips.
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of industry leading experience that provides a stable career with unlimited growth potential
- Current dental hygienist license in Florida and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene (where required)
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- CPR Certification
- Any years of clinical experience
- Experience using Velscope, Diagnodent, digital scanner, digital x-rays and electronic medical record systems
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet needs of patients and provide preventative care and overall maintenance of patients’ dental health
- Clinical needs as required by office
- Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/ Doctor/ Heartland Dental with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the position
- Prolonged periods sitting and standing
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at times
- Availability to attend virtual training sessions (or in-person) periodically throughout the year
Who is Heartland Dental?
As the largest and one of the fastest growing Dental Support Organizations, Heartland Dental provides exceptional service to its more than 2,300 supported doctors in 38 states and over 1,400 supported offices. Each Heartland Dental supported office is unique to the community and the patients they serve. Supported Doctors are the leaders of their practice and set forth their own clinical care philosophies. With the largest network of doctors, we are founded by a doctor for doctors with a mission to support dentists and their teams as they deliver the highest quality dental care and experiences to the communities they serve while providing exceptional careers and creating value for our stakeholders.
At Heartland Dental, we’re committed to living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or testing.