Community focused Dentist practice with a national backing is seeking Dental Hygienists!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Gartman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are searching for Registered Dental Hygienists who wants to join a truly patient-centric dental group. In this highly collaborative position, you will play a vital role in the success of the practice, ensuring patients are comfortable throughout their visit and receiving the very best oral health care possible. You will feel like you’re a part of a local, neighborhood practice while enjoying all of the support of a stable, national network.
Why join us?
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as 401k retirement plan and life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth potential
Performs oral healthcare and risk assessments which include but not limited to:
- Evaluates a patient’s current health status including all medications
- Performs an extraoral and intraoral examination and oral cancer screening
- Completes a comprehensive dental and periodontal charting that includes a detailed description and evaluation of the gingiva and periodontium
- Develops a dental hygiene diagnosis based on the oral health findings
- Exposes, processes, and interprets dental radiographs
- Removes biofilm plaque and calculus from teeth both coronal and apical to (above and below) the gingival margin using dental instruments
- Applies caries-preventive agents such as fluorides and sealants to the teeth
- Provides patient education on biofilm plaque control and home care protocol by incorporating techniques and products that will become part of an individualized self- care oral hygiene program
- Educates patients on the importance of good nutrition for maintaining optimal oral health
- Degree or certificate in Dental Hygiene from an accredited program and a valid state license
- X-Ray/Radiology Certification where state regulations specify, otherwise preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.