Kforce has a client that is looking for an Identity Access Management (IAM) & CyberArk Consultant who is located in the Jacksonville area to join their team. This person will work remotely in the beginning until a 'return to office' plan is executed.
The IAM Engineer, who is also skilled in CyberArk, will work directly with business partners and other technical teams to ensure the IAM services and technology are delivered in accordance to the needs of the business. They will be part of a team that is responsible for all IAM technology encompassing directory services, identity administration, access management, group management, user authentication and authorization, job role definition and certifications.
In this role, the IAM Engineer will also work with many cross functional teams including operating company teams, enterprise teams, security leadership to grow and mature IAM security services.
Responsibilities of the IAM Engineer:
- Will help in configuring and customizing CyberArk in both PAM and EPM aspects of the tool
- With the strong knowledge of security protocols, technologies and IGA tools, the consultant will also serve as a SME for procuring an IAM & IGM tool solicitation project and later in implementing the tool
- IAM Engineer will be responsible to install, integrate and maintain CyberArk
- Communicate the PAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation
- Integrate and manage IGA, PAM, MFA and SSO technologies
- Assist in documenting and maintaining effective internal IAM control processes and procedures
- IAM Engineer assists in developing and maintaining service catalog for IAM services
- Prepare reports and artifacts for internal and external audits
- Automate process to identify access discrepancies and remediate the issues