Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Lead UX Designer (W2 only). This position is a contract for 12 months with a possible extension, for one of our key clients, a Fortune 500 American MNC.
Job Title: Lead UX Designer
Duration: 12+ months contract
- Collaborate with product and digital strategy teams to understand user needs and opportunities.
- Act as the lead, working with designers, IA, Content, and/or Prototyping directly, to deliver the visual design of the user experience.
- Create low to high fidelity designs throughout the design process - including wireframes, user flows, detailed visual designs, and other documentation to communicate the experience.
- Create documentation to help communicate the experience to the project team, UX team and prototyping team.
- Design with the style guide, brand and best user experience in mind.
- Manage design workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Show desire to iterate on design, while having the ability to finish a project on time.
- Collaborate with development team to understand constraints and ensure appropriate implementation.
Experience & Skills Requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, User Experience Designer, or similar role.
- Experience with multi-device design and responsive design.
- Well-versed in visual design fundamentals, typography, color theory, brand communication and UI principles.
- Understanding and experience with concepts of HTML and CSS.
- Strong verbal and visual communication, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Financial industry experience strongly preferred.
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, Human Factors, Interaction, Graphic or Interface Design.
- Experience designing for the social web, design patterns, rich Internet applications and delivery methodologies.
- A passion for being the voice of the user and a proven track-record building user-centric solutions.
- Experience working with teams in multiple software project methods such as Waterfall SDLC and Agile.
- Online portfolio displaying a firm understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles is a must.