Enova is currently accepting candidates for this position in the following eligible states: Illinois, Indiana, Utah and Wisconsin
About the role:
Enova has several different consumer lending brands, each with their own unique offerings and customer requirements. As a Customer Service Representative, you will become an expert in one particular brand over the course of our 4 week training program. After you finish training, you will primarily be responsible for providing superior customer service and a positive experience to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer and service any questions they may have
- Handle all customer inquiries, requests, and thoroughly educate them on our products and services
- Provide quality support in the areas of processing payments, creating payment plans, and other account related tasks to ensure a positive customer experience
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all customers, co-worker, supervisors and management
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information for customer accounts
We're excited about you if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills so you can connect with customers over the phone and take clear notes in our computer system
- A desire to create a top-notch customer service experience
- The means to independently problem solve
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and effectively handle changing situations
- Ability to deescalate complex customer interactions
- The drive to exceed your goals in a fast-paced, metric driven environment
- Ability to succeed in a virtual or office setting
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required
Our Operations Team:
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.