The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling customer complaints and questions in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training
• PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists