A Project Manager will partner with the Vern Tardel Tradition in the creation, development, and production of 360° marketing campaigns for Vern Tardel Tradition. A Project Manager embedded in the Vern Tardel Tradition creative production process is tenacious, agile and solutions-oriented. You understand the creative process and the technical process, and how the two intersect. A strong candidate will be a self-starter, organized, and thrive in a fast-paced yet exciting environment. The Creative Project Manager is responsible for not only planning and scheduling marketing initiatives, but also brings new ideas and creative approaches to enhance campaigns..
- 0-7 years of experience
- Proven experience producing 360 marketing campaigns, agency and entertainment experience preferred
- Core values: Transparent, humble, collaborative, optimistic, reliable
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly in visual, verbal, and written formats.
- Knowledge of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with the digital marketing and media
- Fluency in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking (Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML 5, After Effects, Motion, ProTools)
- Attention to detail with emphasis on maintaining creative excellence
- Experience in a creative project management tool such as Airtable and Jira is preferred