ISC’s team of Semiconductor Recruiters has been engaged to identify an experienced Cost Accounting Manager with Semiconducting cost accounting experience.
Cost Accounting Manager – Do you have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, MS or CPA preferred
- 5 years of experience working in medium to large size semiconductor manufacturing companies
- Must have SAP costing experience - with costing implementation experience
- Fluidity with spreadsheets and experience with complex estimating price models & cost management tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and components, ability to analyze costs
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite
Cost Accounting Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
· Competitive salary, plus bonus!
· Employee stock purchase!
· Company equity!
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
· Opportunity for upward mobility
· Exciting work environment with an innovative company!
Cost Accounting Manager – Here’s the basics:
- Perform costing functions including reconciling production units, verifying cost pools, ensuring all costs are appropriately absorbed
- Complete m onthly close duties and reconciliations
- Prepare budget vs actual analysis related to product costs and production
- Complete weekly reporting of manufacturing performance
- Forecast product costs & create financial modeling for budget cycles
- Ad hoc reporting & special projects for understanding of product costs, productivity and to enhance performance