Jacksonville Branch - Jacksonville, FL
Trailer Bridge is looking for an energetic, talented, and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of the company's marketing efforts including branding, promotional items, advertising and more. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter and able to collaborate across organizational departments to support overall company goals.
- Coordinate and support the execution of marketing campaigns for both internal and external audiences
- Gather and analyze user behavior data using Google Analytics and Lead Forensics to drive strategic marketing decisions such as ad placement, SEO tweaks, etc.
- Use data to support the development of brand strategy and content development in coordination with the Director of Marketing
- Support the coordination of the brand's annual advertising buy with local and industry media
- Manage the brand's promotional items for both internal and external audiences
- Generate reports using sales and marketing data to track team metrics
- Support with the coordination and execution of sales and marketing events such as sales conferences and trade shows, as needed.
- Maintain and update records of marketing metrics and results of campaigns
- Coordinate proposals, presentations, and sales literature production.
- Coordinate daily administrative tasks related to the marketing team functions
- Support with market research and industry trends analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and relationship-building skills
- Quick thinker who makes sound and efficient decisions
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Model and support TB's upbeat culture
- Consistently model and encourage the TB12 - Trailer Bridge's core values
Benefits we currently offer:
- Eligible for participation in TB's leadership development program
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dental coverage
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.