Title: Communications Senior Analyst
Location: Remote during Covid
Duration: 6 Months
- Executes the development, production, and implementation of internal and external communications. Portrays and presents the company in a favorable manner to various levels of press and industry personnel. Communicates company philosophy, policy, and marketing strategy to employees and outside resources.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writes copy for the publication of various materials (e.g., news releases, management briefs, critical issue bulletins, employee bulletins, articles, speeches, slide presentation scripts, marketing brochures, documentation, newsletters, personnel policies/procedures, personnel/management manual updates) as necessary.
- Determines the need for and content of graphics to explain and enhance the written materials and edits materials for content, grammar, format, etc.
- Gains approval of the materials from the appropriate personnel, reviews the final copy of materials to ensure correctness and readiness for production, and arranges for the production, duplication, and distribution of the materials.
- Coordinates projects by determining project scope, deadlines, and resources.
- Contacts outside vendors (e.g., design firms, advertising agencies, free-lance writers) to develop design/concept of communications materials and/or prepare the materials for publication.
- Meets with internal and external customers requesting the publication to gather information (e.g., purpose/message of materials, method of communications, and tone/image of materials) and make recommendations on the organization, style, etc. of the materials.
- Performs communications-related support activities. Assists in developing objectives, standards, procedures, etc. for various publications and events (e.g., company magazine, trade shows, and newsletters).
- Conducts surveys to obtain feedback from employees regarding company publications.
- Maintains history file of company publications, product releases, etc. Provides general information to employees and/or outside organizations regarding the company, policies, and communications-related activities and events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in communication practices and techniques
- Knowledge of the production requirements for printed material, television and/or radio advertising
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in managing media representatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization (e.g. executive, management, individual contributors)
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Proficiency to operate independently
marketing,management,Documentation,Training,Design,Graphics,Presentation, Communication, organization, Business