If your love of building relationships is only outweighed by your passion for numbers, a career with my client is the place for you! This position requires a highly motivated sales professional, problem solver, and detail-oriented individual with the ability to communicate effectively, lead negotiations and create trusting relationships with both internal and external customers. This position would cover the Greater Jacksonville market including surrounding towns. This position would cater to the Multifamily industry.
If you are ambitious, motivated, and enjoy pounding the pavement to generate new business? Outside sales individual to drive year-over-year revenue growth with current and new accounts. This division is looking to grow exponentially in the next 5 years, and you could be part of that! We want you to achieve professional growth and accelerate your sales career. Oh, one more thing--you must believe in and promote company goals and values of Safety First, Integrity, People Making It Happen, Delivering Results, Continuous Improvement, and Community Involvement.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Develop assigned territory via prospecting, cold calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals, setting up appointments, and making sales presentations.
Provide superior customer service to address specific customer requirements, including requests for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
Cultivate relationships within all customer target markets that have use for our products and services
Work effectively with internal staff, such as scheduling, purchasing, and project coordinating to solve problems and ensure that the jobs are installed properly.
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 5 years experience in Construction Sales
- All candidates must have excellent communication skills. Dedication, persistence, and self-motivation are critical.
- Business development expertise - a "hunter" not a "farmer"
- Ability to travel to current and potential clients.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Strong
- Microsoft Office Suite skills.
The company is one of the most desirable workplaces. Top 100 Contractors
- Full benefits package
- Competitive wage and commission structure
- Great culture- like family!
- Work/Life balance
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401k with company matching
- Opportunity for growth into leadership at the company
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
APPLY TODAY! Tomorrow may be too late!
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated person. They are a rapidly growing company that stands out in the industry.
If you are not sure whether you are fit or not for this position, please call me to discuss it as we have other opportunities available.
My name is Amonique Strehle and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me @ 605-277-1094.
You can email me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.