Description: Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Scientist
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Interface with publication managers and work closely with the Medical Director to successfully analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources.
- Conduct background research on new indications and studies to establish references and scientific base.
- Review data and analyses on ongoing basis including safety data, primary efficacy variables and lab data.
- Provide scientific expertise to data mining efforts related to publication.
- Act as primary interface between the Medical Director and the statisticians.
- Review data from internal and external sources for exploratory parameters that might lead to publications.
- Acts independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the data and escalates as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree required. PhD, PharmD, MS preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, including relevant clinical development experience.
- Therapeutic area experience preferred in Neuroscience or Metabolic.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design, working knowledge of basic statistics, PK / PD, and health outcomes.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]