Like you, UnitedHealth Group is strong on innovation. And like you, we'll go the distance to deliver high-quality care.
As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have a chance to make an impact.
Positions in this function include those responsible for initiation and management of State member assessments while working as a liaison with State Regional offices. This role is critical in providing essential support to the Clinical Service Coordination team.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 14141 SW FREEWAY Sugarland, TX. We offer 2 weeks of paid training. Training will be conducted ONSITE. After training, you will enjoy the flexibility of working from home, with monthly meetings ONSITE.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Extensive work experience with Medicaid community
- Maintain 100% adherence to State contract, CMS requirements, and Product & Program Requirements
- 100% adherence to submission timelines of scheduled department reports, assigned metrics and state deliverables
- Monitor the timely receipt and accuracy of State assessments received from Service Coordinators while demonstrating compliance to ensure that all internal and State deadlines are met
- Act as an advocate for our membership and establish effective working relationships with our providers to service our members, ensuring all federal, state and company regulations, policies, and expectations are followed
- Proactively seek the root cause of member and provider issues and promptly communicate with all appropriate business segments of identified issues and potential solutions
- Providing essential administrative support to Service Coordinators as a member of the Service Coordination team through spirit of collaboration to ensure efficiency in all administrative areas
- Identify and champion opportunities and support colleagues in the pursuit of increasing Quality, Accuracy, Value, Affordability, and Timeliness.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Clerical or Administrative work experience
- 2+ years of experience using the telephone and computer as primary instruments to perform job duties
- Intermediate (or higher) level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook( send email, calendar invites), Microsoft Excel (formatting, filter, sort, copy and paste)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Medicare and/or Medicaid experience would be helpful
- Healthcare or Insurance Benefits experience
- Organization and critical thinking skills
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords:UHG, Healthcare, UnitedHealth, Clinical, Administrative, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO