You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high - quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.SM
The Clinical Administrative Coordinator role will partner with the OrthoCare Managers to provide administrative non-clinical support with determination of benefit eligibility and case preparation for clinical review involved in the contracts between OrthoNet and managed care payers. Working closely with OrthoNet’s OrthoCare Managers, payer representatives and physician offices, the Clinical Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for assuring that the administrative terms of the contract are handled in an efficient and timely manner. We are looking for a team player who is goal oriented, self-motivated, takes initiative and is willing to learn in a fast paced environment
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
We offer 4 weeks of paid training. The hours during training will be 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Develop a professional relationship with member physician office, and managed care payer personnel.
- Educate providers on client’s processes for treatment review.
- Coordinate selected registration, scheduling, faxing, billing and reporting for OrthoNet contracts may include, maintaining logs, faxing, verifying information, entering data, generating reports, etc.
- Research appropriate benefit documents to provide preparation for OrthoCare Case Managers.
- Work with OrthoCare Case Managers to assure that information and compliance expectations are communicated to providers and/or members to meet the state regulations timeframe.
- Develop and maintain medical records to assure that all information is received, legible, recorded and filed in the appropriate manner.
- Meet daily departmental productivity goals.
- All other duties as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in relevant field OR 4+ years of experience in a professional environment (office or customer service)
- Previous experience with computers including Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save and send documents), Excel (ability to create, edit, save and send spreadsheets and Outlook (email and calendar management) and the ability to learn new system applications
- Reside within Eastern time zone
- Knowledge of CPT-4 / ICD-10 coding
- Previous Call Center experience
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Healthcare insurance experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.19. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrator, UnitedHealthcare, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #rpo