Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Administrative Coordinator - REMOTE
Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- Responsible for providing support to the Centralized Appointment Search Team as well as the Behavioral Health Clinical Operations Team.
- Conduct outbound calls to Provider offices, Mental Health, and Substance Abuse facilities daily.
- Monitor and assign incoming appointment search requests via the SharePoint site.
- Document all actions in appropriate clinical application tool [Linx, ICUE, Pulse, SharePoint]
- Request/Verify Release of Information (ROI) as needed to communicate/deliver search results.
- Provide feedback to Network Services regarding demographic inaccuracies or practices not accepting new members via the Live and Work Well (L&WW) tool.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a clinical or business setting.
- Bachelors degree preferred with an understanding of MH/SA treatment modalities and provider types
- Demonstrate understanding of fundamental health-care-related terminology, programs, or services.
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing, and maintain standards of clinical skills and professional ethics as established by the Nurse Practice Act and PNHS.
- Basic computer/keyboarding skills required. Demonstrates knowledge of age-related growth and development principles necessary to provide appropriate service and ensure the safety of patients.
All qualified candidates must send an updated copy of their resume to Nabyla Feitosa at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration. Upon emailing Nabyla or applying to this role, be on the lookout for an email from [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to set up a phone screen (a phone screen is required to complete your application). If you do not have a phone screen set up, you will be unable to be considered by our client.
Looking forward to our conversation!
Nabyla Feitosa, Recruiter Associate
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com