Client Services, Associate Director - Digital Ad Agency
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We work with some of the biggest consumer brands in the world, delivering top-notch digital projects and solutions with a focus on consumer behavior and data analytics. Over the last 25 years, we have grown into one of the most recognized agencies in consumer advertising and digital marketing.
Due to continued agency growth, we have an immediate need within our Client Services division at the Associate Director level. This person will be heavily responsible communicating between our clients and internal agency departments. This is a full-time direct hire role, 100% remote.
If so.. read on!
** Position can be remote but must be local or in close proximity to Cincinnati **
Why join us?
* Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits
* Great long-term career opportunities
* 100% remote
Is your background a fit?
* 7+ years of client-facing account management experience at a large digital advertising or marketing agency
* Minimum Bachelor's degree required
* Strong analytic skills and able to review data, extract insights and present it in simple terms
* Possess outstanding presentation skills
* Able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time
* Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
What will you be doing?
* Direct and manage all day-to-day client deliverables
* Develop documentation for projects, including creative briefs, feedback, proposals, and project agreements
* Identify, propose, and close organic growth opportunities
* Financial management to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Develop and coach direct reports
* Champion sharing across teams, brings best practices and an optimization mindset to all projects and deliverables
* Become the subject matter expert for the client - learn their business, strengths and their competitors
* Craft strategies and recommendations to drive client’s business and meet agreed business goals
* Identify opportunities, make recommendations, measure performance and optimize plans
* Contribute to project estimates and ensure project timelines are aligned with clients and flag any concerns around meeting budgets or overages on time
* Ensure client satisfaction and organic growth of business
* Work cohesively with internal cross-discipline teams (CI, SP, PM, UX, Creative) as well as Client agency partners (media, PR, Brand)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.