Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This role is for Optum/United Health Groups’ Research arm, Advisory Board.
The Advisory Board is a best practice research firm that was acquired by Optum in 2017. For 35+ years, Advisory Board research has been the health care industry’s guiding light, bringing our provider and service provider members closer to best practice performance.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. Washington, D.C preferred.
- Respsonsible for onboarding new clients to Leader Development programs and services
- Serves as the main point of contact for the client
- Manage and oversee program implementation, including onsite workshops, online activities, and periodic program evaluation
- Respond to, and execute against, partner inquiries and requests in a timely and service-minded fashion
- Manage partner relationships to guard against risk factors such as participant attrition, low executive engagement, or poor alignment between program services and partner goals
- Coordinate internal stakeholders who interact with the partner to ensure seamless and unified delivery strategy
- Draft forward vision for service renewal with support from faculty partner(s)
- Present partner-centric recommendations for continued investment in leadership development
- Produce partner-ready collateral which demonstrates a high degree of polish and an understanding of health care and leadership development concepts
- Serve as a liaison between Leader Development and commercial segments, including Solutions Executives and Renewal Directors in support of new business activities and renewal strategies this person will work with our commercial teams to give them info on how the client is enjoying the service, provide survey results and help strategize on renewal
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of work experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience working with an executive audience
- Proficiency working in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Experience working in Leadership Development
- Experience presenting to Executive-level audiences
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.