US Auto Credit is seeking a Full-Time Clerical Assistant for the Dealer Services Department
Clerical Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data Entry
- Uploading correspondence to customer accounts.
- Processing and verifying other documents
- Review reports
- Mail handling
- Document scanning
- Administering customer accounts
- Assisting other staff members as needed
- Maintain outside agent files in accordance with procedure
- Send correspondence to customers (right to cure notices, Texas Intent to Accelerate etc.), as necessary.
- Monitor the fax inbox, handle, or forward incoming faxes.
- Possess strong data-entry and clerical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented and organized individual
- Team player, works well in team environment
- Individual must show great attention to details
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Works well under pressure.
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, drug test and be able to present a valid driver's license.
EOE/Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.