Vacancy NameCivil Engineer Entry Level - Water Resources Vacancy NoVN375 Employment TypeFull-Time Office LocationJacksonville, FL Job Details
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT CMT!! Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc. (CMT), a consulting engineering firm, seeks to add a talented civil engineer to our team located in Jacksonville, FL. For over 75 years, CMT engineers have planned and designed transportation, sewer, drinking water, storm drainage, airport, and property development projects. Our history is impressive, and our future is exciting.
We seek an engineer that is working toward attaining a Florida Professional Engineer license and is interested in working with our Water Resources group. This job will provide an opportunity to work on conventional, unique, and complex projects in the markets served by CMT. Engineers working in our Water Resources business unit are involved in sanitary sewer systems, water distribution, water & wastewater treatment plant design, and stormwater management. Our engineers work in collaborative teams of varying sizes across multiple offices depending on the size and scope of the project. CMT staff are committed to finding sustainable solutions for the communities in which we live and work.
* A Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required. A Master's degree in advanced studies will be recognized in the evaluation process.
* Previous engineering experience, or internship experience, is preferred but not required.
* Registered Engineer Intern that has passed the FE exam or is taking steps to become a certified Engineer Intern.
* Experience using drafting software, such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Revit is preferred. Experience with other design and analysis software tools will be recognized in the evaluation process.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple assignments on a variety of projects, work in an environment to learn quickly, take initiative, and interact with a variety of people.
* Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
CMT is committed to individual opportunity and the professional development of our employees. This position offers an opportunity to take that next step helping reach your career goals and personal potential.
CMT is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. CMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CMT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law. Please note that CMT does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.