ABOUT AZIMUTH GRC:
Azimuth GRC is revolutionizing the world of regulatory compliance with automated compliance management technology. Our innovative solution helps companies comply with federal and state laws and ensures that every customer receives fair and equitable experiences.
We are seeking stand-out individuals to join our well-funded, growing startup. Qualified candidates must possess an insatiable desire to innovate, execute and follow-through. The right candidates detest manual processes, outdated spreadsheets, mediocrity and moving at a glacial pace.
If you are interested in joining a team that is transforming the culture of compliance and driving equity, Azimuth GRC is for you. We proudly reward employees with equity compensation when the company succeeds.
- Experience working in an early-stage successful tech start-up company
- Extensive experience working with .NET and Angular
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Azure Dev Ops, and Tableau
- Experience with Big Data strategy, ML, and AI
- Comfortable leading and being a part of a fast growing and changing organization
- Designing and leading the implementation of the company’s technology strategy through the assessment of priorities driven by internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain technology and data standards across the enterprise through the implementation of company policies and procedures to ensure all assets and data are protected and secured
- Oversee day-to-day activities for all business IT operations including software development and design, system architecture and infrastructure, and data security in the U.S. and India
- Work closely with the executive team to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology and related processes
- Identify and implement required improvements or enhancements to technology stack to meet current and future needs
- Develop objectives and strategies to implement solutions to optimize existing systems, application, and data
- Experience leading offshore teams in India
- Knowledge of technological trends and industry standard practices
- Track record of hiring and recruiting technical talent
- 10+ years of experience in technical roles within organizations of similar size with growing duties and responsibilities
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field