KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion for creating a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role might be for you! With KinderCare Education's world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time. Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center.
When you join our team as a Center Director, you will:
- Hire, engage and develop a team of "best in class" educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners
- Leverage your business, sales, and marketing savvy to grow KinderCare Education's presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least one year of solid leadership experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- NAEYC/NAC and state licensing knowledge preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. Starting October 18, 2021, we began requiring COVID vaccinations or weekly COVID testing for all unvaccinated employees. We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for child care workers or school staff.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work, Champions Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools, Knowledge Beginnings, and The Grove School.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.