Stefanini Group is hiring!
Do you want to be a part of a highly innovative, digitally transformative team and work on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies? If yes, then this is for you!
Work location : REMOTE (Must be comfortable to work in EST)
Role Summary / Purpose
Seeking a procurement professional to join the Nuclear Sourcing team. The successful candidate will procure materials and services in support of U.S. Government nuclear projects.
* Prepare and issue Requests for Quote (RFQ) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Purchase Orders (POs) to suppliers in accordance with government, customer and GEH requirements, policies and procedures.
* May also assist in the development of subcontract specifications and Statements of Work (SOW).
* Review quotes/proposals analyze results and determine negotiation plans/strategies as well as addressing any exceptions to terms flow downs, specifications, or GEH terms and conditions requirements.
* Review and assessment of purchase requisitions to assure all government criteria and requirements are included and addressed.
* Formally document procurement files in accordance with the FAR/FAA purchasing system requirements and GEH processes, including details of summary of award, sole source justification, price analysis methodology, negotiation strategy and summary.
* Manage supplier performance to cost, delivery/schedule, quality, technical and contractual requirements.
* Identify and mitigate risks and issues with suppliers by determining root cause and developing corrective action.
* Respond to internal customer requests in a prompt and timely manner.
* Utilize tools for supplier onboarding, invoicing and payment processing
* Recommend improvements to existing subcontract policies, procedures, and tools, in addition to training and mentoring other employees on US government procurement processes and requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements
* 3+ years relevant experience in procurement / sourcing / supply chain role supporting government subcontracting.
* A reasonably private office environment is required for work on sensitive material.
* Reliable internet connection and personal smartphone required (not to be provided)
* Working knowledge of procurement processes and regulations under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and/or Federal Assistance Agreement (FAA).
* Working knowledge of the preparation of bid packages, analysis and evaluation of proposals, proficiency to perform price and cost analysis, source selection/justification, negotiation of subcontract provisions, and administration of subcontracts for government projects.
* Possess excellent English communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation, to effectively communicate business cases to all levels of peers, suppliers, and management.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage job responsibilities in a global environment with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated understanding of all phases of sourcing and procurement execution.
* Negotiation skills (internal, across the businesses and external with suppliers) - ability to lead negotiations and teleconferences (price, schedule, and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements).
* Demonstrated competency in creating clear and concise written documentation that fully summarizes all aspects of a procurement transaction.
Additional Desired Characteristics
* Experience with Oracle ERP system
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including MS Word and Excel
* Lean/Continuous Improvement experience An exciting opportunity awaits, let us help you get started!