MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Healthcare Education Technology seeks high caliber individual to spearhead their business unit's operations.
My client is a global, healthcare technology firm with operations across the globe. They are 20+ years old as a business and have partnerships with some of the world's most prestigious academic and educational institutions. They are planning a new Business Unit and are looking to secure a high caliber Business Unit Head/ General Manager to join their business in a new venture. The role can be based anywhere in the USA nationally and offers significant long term equity.
Reporting directly into the global CEO, the business unit head/ general manager will have ownership of a brand new P&L, with the expectation to grow it to $ 25m in their first year, and tehn $ 100m over 5. Significant support will be provided and an existing, high performing and successful business infrastructure is in place. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive the product strategy for the new business unit
- Work with marketing on go-to-market strategies for products launched
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to implement your vision
- Lead the creation for new products, learning units, based on your prior experience, market data, competition and brand fit
- Build a best in class product team to implement this effort
- Own the P&L for this new business unit.
- Build a staff/ team to cover this new business unit
- Represent the firm at (online) industry events and sector conventions/ initiatives
- Be a global thought leader in the Healthcare Tech/ Educational/ Online Learning space
This role is exclusive to Michael Page Boston. Should you be interested, please submit your resume on the link provided and it will be considered within 72 hours of application.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree
- 15 to 20+ years of healthcare tech/ life sciences online learning experience
- Experience of building successful and profitable departments/ business units from the ground up within a relevant business space
- Has prior experience of full P&L ownership
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Equity on offer (significant potential for very high rewards over the longer term)
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to take ownership of an entire P&L
- Opportunity to work in a high performing culture of like-minded individuals.