Government Brands subsidiary, Veritec, is the leader is real time regulatory solutions that protect consumers and promote healthy markets. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Basic Job Purpose: Develop business requirements and test plans
- Ability to serve as project lead or assist on small to large projects for entire SDLC
- Design estimating, test plans, and script development
- Frequent interaction with clients to determine user requirements and ongoing as liaison
- Formulate and define scope based on both user needs and an understanding of systems and industry requirements
- Review existing computer capabilities, workflows, and limitations to determine if requested capability or modification is possible with existing configurations or systems
- Plan and prepare technical reports and instructional manuals
- Research, analyze, and resolve user problems
- Employ sophisticated testing techniques and develop SQL queries. Automated testing experience a plus.
- Complete application testing (web, interface, and IVR)
- PMP certification or equivalent, a plus
- Experience with waterfall, hybrid, and/or agile methodologies a plus
- Wrike, JIRA, or DevOps experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe Captivate a plus
- Occasional travel (less than 10%)
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits: We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, life, paid time off and 401(k). Our Jacksonville location offers a fitness facility at no charge to employees.
Physical Activities/Working Conditions: Sitting for extended periods of time
Education, Experience & Skills: College degree and two (2) years related experience or five (5) years of related work experience. Three (3) plus years' experience in developing business requirements, test plans, QA testing, and three (3) plus years of project planning. Strong oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, team player with the ability to work independently, strong judgment and organizational skills, self-starter, ability to manage multiple assignments within stated deadlines, understand database structure, full working knowledge of PC/Windows/Office 365, negotiation skills, and technical orientation. Strong analytical skills required.