The company is looking for two (2) advisors to fill their compensated board of advisor positions.
Boardsi has been retained to conduct a board of advisors search.
The company is an early stage pharmaceutical company with a mission to increase access to life-changing therapies that have a track record of efficacy in compounding pharmacies. With a team of pharmacist-founders that have a breadth of experience building retail compounding programs, the company is well positioned to identify both high impact drug candidates and innovative delivery systems.
- Background in gastroenterology, colorectal surgery, or similar
- MD and/or PhD
- Background practicing physician, academia, current experience in big pharma
- Background in fundraising and/or taking a pharmaceutical company public
- Regulatory strategy
- Trial protocols and optimization (including review of proposed non-clinical/clinical testing protocols)
- Market sizing and competitive outlook for pipeline products
- Insight on historic and potential go-to-market partners/licensees
- Insight on historic and potential financing deals and structure
- Introductions to potential funders
- Advisor to meet with the company on an as needed basis, 20 hour blocks
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals space is preferred
The company's vision is to take pipeline drug products through the FDA approval process that have established safety and efficacy data in the compounding pharmacy setting and undergo product acquisition by a larger pharmaceutical company before product commercialization.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Leadership - Offer opinions and direction.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Be open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Integrity - Be honest and ethical.